After the tepid stalemate that was Monday, the trade rivers began to flow today – but the floodgates haven’t opened just yet. Two trades were done today as the Saints got one of the two big men they were aiming for, and Port Adelaide pulled a surprise coup to snatch two players from the clutches [...]
RICHMOND 5.1 6.6 11.8 16.10 (106) PORT ADELAIDE 2.5 6.7 12.8 16.10 (106) Richmond and Port Adelaide have fought out an agonizing draw in their final game for the season. The only positive from the game came from Jack Riewoldt who secured the Coleman medal. Both teams were out of finals contention so had [...]
Richmond v Port Adelaide MCG – September 2 2012 – 3:15PM Richmond and Port Adelaide will take to the plains of the MCG this Sunday as the two teams officially end their 2012 campaign. As both teams are well and truly out of finals contention, pride and development for the future are the only purpose [...]
PORT ADELAIDE 5.2 8.3 14.8 14.9 (93) BRISBANE LIONS 5.3 10.6 12.7 16.8 (104) Brisbane has continued to finish its season strongly, accounting for a disappointing Port Adelaide by 11 points at AAMI Stadium. The Lions handled the wet conditions much better than Port, who fell in a heap from a winnable position in the [...]
WHERE AND WHEN: AAMI Stadium, Saturday August 25, 1.40pm Brisbane will be looking to make it two wins in a row against South Australian teams when they face Port Adelaide. The Lions pulled off the upset of the round last week defeating Adelaide at home. This was the second top 5 team they have beaten for the year which will [...]
PORT ADELAIDE 0.5 1.7 4.10 6.14 (50) WEST COAST 3.4 8.8 9.10 14.14 (98) West Coast has kept its top four aspirations alive, accounting for a wasteful Port Adelaide by 48 points at AAMI Stadium. The Eagles led by Scott Selwood (34 disposals, seven tackles), Beau Watters (23 disposals, nine rebound 50s) and [...]
If Port were a Melbourne club, they’d have been relocated by now. And nobody would bat an eyelid. Thus said a friend who works in the footy industry to me over a beer on Saturday arvo. And looking at the events of the last few days, it is hard to disagree. The loss to Greater [...]
PORT ADELAIDE 1.2 1.3 2.7 6.12 (48) FREMANTLE 5.2 6.7 9.9 11.9 (75) In front of a meagre crowd, just short of 15,000; Fremantle has kept its increasingly slim finals hopes alive by making easy work of Port Adelaide at AAMI Stadium. An early burst of goals by Ross Lyon’s perennial underachievers was the defining [...]
Where and When: AAMI Stadium, Sunday 29 July, 12:40 pm It’s another game set to shape up the bottom half of top eight and those below it, as Fremantle continue their push for finals with a trip to South Australia to play Port Adelaide. While the Power cannot make finals, there’s no doubt they’ll be [...]
MELBOURNE 5.0 5.1 7.5 8.8 (56) PORT ADELAIDE 2.5 5.10 8.10 12.12 (84) Port Adelaide has claimed their fifth win of the season in an uninspiring clash with Melbourne at Darwin. The Demons were disgraceful in the final three quarters, as Port Adelaide adapted much better to the [...]
- AFL Teams – Rd 9, 2013 May 23, 2013
- Best value round of the year May 23, 2013
- Monday Autopsies – AFL Round 8, 2013 May 20, 2013
- West Coast Eagles v North Melbourne – AFL Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- AFL Teams – Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- BigFooty Podcasts – Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- Premiership favourites best bets this week May 16, 2013
- AFL Teams Round 7 2013 May 10, 2013
- Round of the year provides extra value May 9, 2013
- No White Knight May 7, 2013
- jenny61_99: Just a small thing - Adelaide actually beat the Bu...
- geekman: Hi guys, what happened to the pre/post game analys...
- Goodo73: So Melbourne played for draft picks... I have to s...
- Andrew Lewis: It does seem more like that with every day that pa...
- bomberman: I was listening to Mark Fine for 2 nights on SEN r...
- Adrian Appleyard: This 2011 survey for the Economist - https://www.e...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: D'oh! It just occurred to me that semi-finals an...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: I hope the AFLPA have the balls to stand up to thi...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: Good article, Jamie. We definitely don't need t...
- arch@M32: Home costs more to buy but it should also sell for...
- AFL House (22)
- Announcements (17)
- Cartoons (21)
- Club News (25)
- Dream Team (2)
- Fantasy Footy (2)
- Featured Posts (16)
- Features (15)
- Footy Betting (35)
- Friday Funny (4)
- Injuries (6)
- Interview (8)
- Ireland (4)
- Lists (16)
- Match Previews (234)
- Match Review Panel (10)
- Match Reviews (238)
- NAB Cup (1)
- National Draft (3)
- Off Topic (7)
- On the Grass (5)
- Opinion (133)
- Predictions (1)
- Press Releases (8)
- Season Review (8)
- Sports Medicine (9)
- Statistics (1)
- Supercoach (2)
- Team News (5)
- Team of the Week (4)
- Team Previews (22)
- Teams (18)
- Technology (3)
- VFL (11)