GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY 5.4 8.6 10.9 16.11 (107) PORT ADELAIDE 1.2 4.5 8.9 10.13 (73) It should have come as no surprise, considering the career of Kevin Sheedy had been full of memorable victories, but in his 1000th game the [...]
WHERE AND WHEN: Skoda Stadium, Saturday August 4, 2.10pm Recent weeks has seen Greater Western Sydney play some of the powerhouses of the competition with some ugly results. Sydney, Hawthorn, Adelaide and Collingwood have smashed the young side and with the side appearing to have finally run out of legs, the results are likely to get [...]
GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY 3.4 5.4 6.11 7.12 (54) COLLINGWOOD 7.5 13.11 17.14 26.18 (174) Travis Cloke has responded to a week of heavy speculation in perfect fashion, booting six majors as Collingwood, as expected, thumped the tiring Greater Western Sydney Giants. GWS were quick out of the blocks and up [...]
FREMANTLE 6.1 8.14 14.18 18.24 (132) GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY 0.2 0.3 4.5 5.7 (37) Fremantle captain Matthew Pavlich has been the highlight of an otherwise dour and one sided affair at Patersons Stadium, kicking seven goals as the Dockers pummelled the Giants by 95 points. In a match that was expected to [...]
WHERE AND WHEN: Patersons Stadium, Sunday July 22, 2.40pm LAST TIME: First meeting It seems almost unfair to expect the Greater Western Sydney to take on one of the more daunting travel assessments in footy today and leave without being embarrassed on the field. Unfortunately the Giants have begun to show signs of fatigue and their results [...]
ADELAIDE: 5.2 9.9 17.12 27.16 (178) GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY: 2.4 4.7 5.8 8.11 (59) Adelaide has brushed aside the Giants with relative ease, scoring an important percentage boost as the race for the top four tightens, winning by 119 points. For a side that was expected to have a minimal impact in the competition in [...]
GWS Giants v Adelaide Crows Skoda Stadium – 1:10PM – Sunday 15 July Adelaide will look to bolster their all-important percentage when the crows take on GWS at Skoda Stadium. The Crows will be looking to take advantage of their young Giants opposition as Adelaide sit in a long queue at the top of the [...]
RICHMOND 4.2 6.7 9.14 11.20 (86) GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY 2.0 5.1 8.1 12.2 (74) Richmond have secured a hard fought 12-point win over GWS at Skoda Stadium The Giants’ extreme accuracy in terrible conditions allowed GWS to stay in touch with Richmond despite the Tigers being well in control around the [...]
Greater Western Sydney 0.5 2.9 4.11 7.11 (53) Essendon 3.1 8.1 13.8 18.11 (119) Essendon has recorded a mediocre 66-point win over an impressive Greater Western Sydney outfit. The Bombers did what they needed to do in order to claim the four points in what was a rather uninspiring contest. [...]
Say what you will about the AFL’s methods for creating the yearly fixture, but they do know how to create interest and intrigue around contests, even if it is focussed on the off field drama rather than the game itself. Tonight, the storylines write themselves. The opening of Greater Western Sydney’s Skoda stadium – the [...]
- AFL Teams – Rd 9, 2013 May 23, 2013
- Best value round of the year May 23, 2013
- Monday Autopsies – AFL Round 8, 2013 May 20, 2013
- West Coast Eagles v North Melbourne – AFL Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- AFL Teams – Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- BigFooty Podcasts – Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- Premiership favourites best bets this week May 16, 2013
- AFL Teams Round 7 2013 May 10, 2013
- Round of the year provides extra value May 9, 2013
- No White Knight May 7, 2013
- jenny61_99: Just a small thing - Adelaide actually beat the Bu...
- geekman: Hi guys, what happened to the pre/post game analys...
- Goodo73: So Melbourne played for draft picks... I have to s...
- Andrew Lewis: It does seem more like that with every day that pa...
- bomberman: I was listening to Mark Fine for 2 nights on SEN r...
- Adrian Appleyard: This 2011 survey for the Economist - https://www.e...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: D'oh! It just occurred to me that semi-finals an...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: I hope the AFLPA have the balls to stand up to thi...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: Good article, Jamie. We definitely don't need t...
- arch@M32: Home costs more to buy but it should also sell for...
- AFL House (22)
- Announcements (17)
- Cartoons (21)
- Club News (25)
- Dream Team (2)
- Fantasy Footy (2)
- Featured Posts (16)
- Features (15)
- Footy Betting (35)
- Friday Funny (4)
- Injuries (6)
- Interview (8)
- Ireland (4)
- Lists (16)
- Match Previews (234)
- Match Review Panel (10)
- Match Reviews (238)
- NAB Cup (1)
- National Draft (3)
- Off Topic (7)
- On the Grass (5)
- Opinion (133)
- Predictions (1)
- Press Releases (8)
- Season Review (8)
- Sports Medicine (9)
- Statistics (1)
- Supercoach (2)
- Team News (5)
- Team of the Week (4)
- Team Previews (22)
- Teams (18)
- Technology (3)
- VFL (11)