What happens when man is taken from their comfort zone and thrown into a battle against Mother Nature? Well Heineken would like to find out in their new YouTube series – DROPPED. Meet the next Bear Grylls; with a twist. Spanish bartender Rikar Gil’s dream of visiting the sunny tropics are dealt are harsh blow [...]
BigFooty Discussion Thread: http://bit.ly/WADAAOD In a statement issued last night, WADA (World Anti-Doping Authority) confirmed that as the drug AOD-9604 has not been approved for human use it is a prohibited substance. Following a number of inquiries regarding the substance AOD-9604 available on the Internet ‘black market’ and possibly elsewhere, WADA has issued the following [...]
(Press Release) Hi Sports Fans, We’ve partnered with Hahn Super Dry this month – They’re out with a great new beer pioneering round campaign called Hahn Super Dry – Pioneering Beer Rounds. Hahn are out with two super informative videos on pub etiquette How to spot a beer round dodger How to get to the [...]
“The Tigers – A proud history of a great club” As told by those who made it happen… On October 31, 1907, the Richmond Football Club committee accepted an invitation to become a member of the then fledgling Victorian Football League. The Tigers now represent one of the game’s great and enduring cultures, a tradition [...]
The Port Adelaide Football Club has been informed that an Australian man who has died in Las Vegas is believed to be one of its players. At this point, the club is unale to confirm the identity of the player involved in this tragedy as family members are still being informed. Full statement at http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6038/newsid/147307/default.aspx [...]
Sponsored Placement – NSFW Language The ‘Turkey 10’, a national program being run by the Triple M network and Australia’s leading premium Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Wild Turkey Bourbon®, is a unique on-air concept to unearth local adult grassroots sporting teams that may not sit on top of the results ladder but have spirit, guts, flair [...]
If you’re an AFL fanatic, you’ll know that there’s nothing better than travelling to the grounds of an opposing team and cheering on your side as they thrash the home team. Since the beginning of Brisbane football, when a new era of AFL began and the mighty Brisbane Bears took the field in 1987, the [...]
Collingwood a 69% chance of playing finals footy (Betfair Press Release) Betfair punters are refusing to buy into predictions of the impending demise of Collingwood, with last year’s grand finalists still considered a 69% chance of making the eight at odds of $1.40. Collingwood’s backers think the turnaround will start this weekend and have installed [...]
WEST COAST BACKERS CAN HAVE MORE THAN $60K AT $1.01 (Betfair Press Release) With many corporate bookies refusing to offer a price on West Coast to beat GWS in round three of the AFL, the message to punters is loud and clear – ‘if you want to back the Eagles, you can get on at [...]
- Footy in the Motherland – The West London Wildcats December 4, 2013
- Across the Tasman – Australian Football in New Zealand December 4, 2013
- Footballer’s Cathedral November 27, 2013
- Australian Football in Europe November 26, 2013
- Everybody needs good neighbors – Australian footy in Indonesia November 23, 2013
- Northern Exposure – Australian Football in Iceland November 20, 2013
- The AFL plans for equalisation November 18, 2013
- Footy reaches the Windy City – Australian Rules in Chicago November 16, 2013
- Australian footy deep in the heart of Texas November 14, 2013
- The Revolution has arrived – Australian Footy in America November 14, 2013
- Catatonic Cat: O'Brien a square peg in footy's round hole http:...
- the_steadier: The house always wins. Might not be today.... mig...
- jenny61_99: Just a small thing - Adelaide actually beat the Bu...
- geekman: Hi guys, what happened to the pre/post game analys...
- Goodo73: So Melbourne played for draft picks... I have to s...
- Andrew Lewis: It does seem more like that with every day that pa...
- bomberman: I was listening to Mark Fine for 2 nights on SEN r...
- Adrian Appleyard: This 2011 survey for the Economist - https://www.e...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: D'oh! It just occurred to me that semi-finals an...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: I hope the AFLPA have the balls to stand up to thi...
- AFL House (44)
- Announcements (22)
- Cartoons (21)
- Club News (47)
- Dream Team (2)
- Fantasy Footy (2)
- Featured Posts (17)
- Features (15)
- Footy Betting (53)
- Footy Business (1)
- Friday Funny (4)
- Injuries (6)
- Interview (24)
- Ireland (4)
- Lists (20)
- Match Previews (236)
- Match Review Panel (10)
- Match Reviews (238)
- NAB Cup (1)
- National Draft (7)
- Off Topic (7)
- On the Grass (5)
- Opinion (133)
- Predictions (1)
- Press Releases (9)
- Season Review (8)
- Sports Medicine (9)
- Statistics (2)
- Supercoach (2)
- Team News (5)
- Team of the Week (4)
- Team Previews (22)
- Teams (36)
- Technology (3)
- Trade Period (1)
- VFL (11)