The Weekly Punt will take no exotic bets this week just Hawthorn straight up because it is all about value… but take the draw for insurance. There are a lot of unknowns coming into a grand final and sometimes you should expect the unexpected due to the uniqueness of the game. Hawthorn come in as [...]
A very likely scenario and certainly would not be a surprise considering since 2007 the teams that have had the bye coming into the preliminary have all played in the grand final. And the weekly punt is not necessarily advising you right now to bet on this scenario as you will not get anything over [...]
The weekly punt predicts that Friday night will be one way traffic while Saturday could go either way; here is why. It is amazing how far Port Adelaide have progressed since last year and here they are playing against the great Geelong team for a chance to play Hawthorn in a preliminary final. But Port [...]
The weekly punt as promised finished in the black at the end of the home and away season but things are just hotting up and the finals are upon us. And what way to make it even more exciting than placing some winning bets for September. The weekly punt will hold your hand through this [...]
It is a simple equation for the weekly punt this week, get nearly of all the tips to come up and show the profit for the second year running at the end of the home and away season. With the odds looking good again confirmation may arrive before Sunday. Of course it will continue to provide [...]
The weekly punt has not done too well in the last few weeks but looking at the odds this week springs optimism. Although interstate home ground advantage this year has been the worst it has ever been, it appears now punters have swayed too far into barely taking it into account, and because of it [...]
Last week the weekly punt recorded its very first donut for the year. It has been a dire two weeks but it does not undo two good years of excellent results. Last year the weekly punt increased its stake by 400% and this year it is still at break even. We also have some long [...]
Last week the weekly punt had only one bet come up. As bad as that round was for our betting we still are in front for the year. That is important to note because we do not ever change a winning strategy because of one bad week, no matter how poor. This is one of [...]
In the last fortnight the weekly punt has gone from been up 20% profit for the year to almost doubling its 2013 stake due to betting on weakened teams due to injuries and suspensions. As stated before part of the formula is to pay close attention to who is lining up each week and it [...]
Last week was another very successful week of punting for the weekly punt after six of the eight line tips paying out. As was stated the week before, punters were getting very confused at this stage of the year. This has increased the weekly punt’s profit to over 50% for the YTD. This week there [...]
- 2014: The Year of Equality February 2, 2014
- No, we’re not crazy. January 30, 2014
- Adam Goodes wins Australian of the Year January 26, 2014
- AIS defeat NZ in a thriller January 26, 2014
- Bigfooty Offseason Report – Jan 11th-18th January 18, 2014
- New Zealand Hawks to take on the AIS AFL Academy January 17, 2014
- Back to where it all began – the 1870′s January 12, 2014
- 150 Years of the Navy Blues January 7, 2014
- Giants of WA Footy – East Fremantle Football Club January 4, 2014
- The Power of Possibility December 30, 2013
- 2014: The Year of Equality | AFL Business: [...] the off season from various Men Who Count at...
- Footy in the Provinces – Australian Footy in Canterbury, NZ | AFL Business: [...] did an interview with Rob Vanstom, CEO of AF...
- Catatonic Cat: O'Brien a square peg in footy's round hole http:...
- the_steadier: The house always wins. Might not be today.... mig...
- jenny61_99: Just a small thing - Adelaide actually beat the Bu...
- geekman: Hi guys, what happened to the pre/post game analys...
- Goodo73: So Melbourne played for draft picks... I have to s...
- Andrew Lewis: It does seem more like that with every day that pa...
- bomberman: I was listening to Mark Fine for 2 nights on SEN r...
- Adrian Appleyard: This 2011 survey for the Economist - https://www.e...
- AFL House (47)
- Announcements (23)
- Cartoons (21)
- Club News (47)
- Dream Team (2)
- Fantasy Footy (2)
- Featured Posts (17)
- Features (15)
- Footy Betting (53)
- Footy Business (1)
- Friday Funny (4)
- history (3)
- Injuries (6)
- international (2)
- Interview (26)
- Ireland (4)
- Lists (20)
- Match Previews (236)
- Match Review Panel (10)
- Match Reviews (238)
- NAB Cup (1)
- National Draft (7)
- Off Topic (7)
- On the Grass (5)
- Opinion (135)
- Predictions (1)
- Press Releases (9)
- Season Review (8)
- Sports Medicine (9)
- Statistics (2)
- Supercoach (2)
- Team News (5)
- Team of the Week (4)
- Team Previews (22)
- Teams (36)
- Technology (3)
- Trade Period (1)
- Uncategorized (1)
- VFL (11)