Last week was the first time the weekly punt made a loss; this despite three out of the five bets coming up. That is the nature of the beast, the bookies always take a cut and you need to be a really good punter to come out on top. But it was only a small [...]
About Roberto Bazzan
Last week the weekly punt had its best betting round yet and that is saying something as it has yet to post a loss in any week this year. Last week four out the five lines paid out and there are five more lines again this round to double your funds with. Hawthorn last week [...]
The Weekly Punt has now more than doubled its amount staked for the year just as promised and just as it was this time last year. This is due to a perfect record of profit each week on the line bets. There should be no drop off as the weekly punt will continue to give [...]
Back after two weeks and the Weekly Punt has three line bets that present really good value. The Weekly Punt has yet to post a loss this year and chances are this week will be no different. The Cats performed poorly last week but losing Rivers and Caddy early didn’t help matters. Are the Cats [...]
The Weekly Punt continues to make profit betting on the lines and will continue on that path again this week. Although they say that the season is a marathon and not a sprint, when it comes to betting it is not about finishing ahead of any opponent, it is about being on the positive ledger [...]
Apologies for not posting any article last week but I’ll promise to have The Weekly Punt up every week just after the teams are out. (It was partly my fault – Ed.) The weekly punt has five bets for you this week, but make sure you take them individually and not put on a multi-bet [...]
After a very profitable 2012 The Weekly Punt is back for another year giving you the best way to use your hard earned money on AFL betting. Every week team’s strengths, expected performance, form lines and various other factors are calculated on each game to work the expected margin. This is then compared to the [...]
Check out the Hawks Google Event: https://plus.google.com/events/ccs2q773hv1l0cvdleabkc0q7gc If you had taken the Hawks and Swans betting lines this year you would have done very well but not as well as The Weekly Punt. For those that have read all year I’m sure you pleased with having more than quadrupled the return on the intial investment. [...]
The pointy end of the season has finally arrived and when it comes to predicting which two teams will be at the big dance next week it basically comes down to a few simple things; who are best two teams this year, who has had the week off, who has home ground advantage, and who [...]
The Weekly Punt had an excellent season so far this year in beating the betting market, but last week’s performance in tipping Geelong on the line and our multi-bet were way off the mark. It was the first time The Weekly Punt did not make profit in consecutive weeks but this was an anomaly and [...]
- AFL Teams – Rd 9, 2013 May 23, 2013
- Best value round of the year May 23, 2013
- Monday Autopsies – AFL Round 8, 2013 May 20, 2013
- West Coast Eagles v North Melbourne – AFL Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- AFL Teams – Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- BigFooty Podcasts – Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- Premiership favourites best bets this week May 16, 2013
- AFL Teams Round 7 2013 May 10, 2013
- Round of the year provides extra value May 9, 2013
- No White Knight May 7, 2013
- jenny61_99: Just a small thing - Adelaide actually beat the Bu...
- geekman: Hi guys, what happened to the pre/post game analys...
- Goodo73: So Melbourne played for draft picks... I have to s...
- Andrew Lewis: It does seem more like that with every day that pa...
- bomberman: I was listening to Mark Fine for 2 nights on SEN r...
- Adrian Appleyard: This 2011 survey for the Economist - https://www.e...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: D'oh! It just occurred to me that semi-finals an...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: I hope the AFLPA have the balls to stand up to thi...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: Good article, Jamie. We definitely don't need t...
- arch@M32: Home costs more to buy but it should also sell for...
- AFL House (22)
- Announcements (17)
- Cartoons (21)
- Club News (25)
- Dream Team (2)
- Fantasy Footy (2)
- Featured Posts (16)
- Features (15)
- Footy Betting (35)
- Friday Funny (4)
- Injuries (6)
- Interview (8)
- Ireland (4)
- Lists (16)
- Match Previews (234)
- Match Review Panel (10)
- Match Reviews (238)
- NAB Cup (1)
- National Draft (3)
- Off Topic (7)
- On the Grass (5)
- Opinion (133)
- Predictions (1)
- Press Releases (8)
- Season Review (8)
- Sports Medicine (9)
- Statistics (1)
- Supercoach (2)
- Team News (5)
- Team of the Week (4)
- Team Previews (22)
- Teams (18)
- Technology (3)
- VFL (11)