The Herald Sun will officially launch Super Footy’s new subscription service today with their online site charging people for premium content. In previous years The Herald Sun has allowed readers to browse through their online site free of charge, but the time cost, we’re told, was becoming too much. Journalists such as Mark Robinson were [...]
About Peter WilliamsLove Aussie Rules and writing, which is probably why I'm becoming a journalist... any questions or queries about my work.. even suggestions for future articles, contact me via email or twitter :)
North Melbourne young gun Ben Cunnington has declared the Kangaroos are a potential top four side. Speaking at the North Melbourne media day, the former number 5 pick announced the side had what it took to challenge the better teams. “We believe we have the list and the availability to make the top four and [...]
Welcome to the final part in the seven-part series of 120 Years of Collingwood. Here we meet our top five players who are all champions in their own right. Any one of them could have been justified in being number one, but there can only be one, so here are my choices, starting at number [...]
Welcome to Part 6 of 120 Years of Collingwood. Today’s part reveals the lower half of the top ten players. We have 14 Premierships, 11 Copeland Trophies, eight goal-kicking awards and three Champions of the Colony/Brownlow Medals between the five players. It will cause controversy as some are rated higher, but these are my 6-10. [...]
Welcome to part five of the 120 Years of Collingwood series. Today we are looking at the some of the top 20 Collingwood players of all time. This set of players are mostly Team of the Century players, club legends or goal scoring champions. In Part 6, it will be those players inside the top [...]
Welcome to part four of the 120 Years of Collingwood. In this part we now start to unearth some Team of the Century players, a few stars of yesteryear and a player who is much more reknowned for his coaching capabilities. So here is the players ranked 31-40 of all time for the Collingwood Football [...]
Welcome to part three of the 120 Years of Collingwood. It’s starting to get down to the best of the best now as it winds into the top forty. There are some champions from modern time as well those from the machine era. Who could forget those who could have been anything, but due to [...]
Here is part two of the series which lists the top 120 players, in this part there are premiership captains, multiple premiership players, multiple best and fairest winners and 200 game players. There are players from the intial turn of the 20th century right through to the turn of the 21st century. The next list [...]
On Sunday 12th February 2012, Collingwood Football Club celebrated 120 years of existence after being formed in 1892. Over those 120 years there have been so many champion players, and in a series over the next week I will be listing the top 120 players that have ever played for Collingwood. It has been quite [...]
2011 Position: 2nd Win/Loss: 22/3 Percentage: 167.66% Ignoring the last game of the season, Collingwood had a wonderful season which saw them defeat all but one team. Unfortunately for the Pies, that team was the Geelong juggernaut which saw them fall agonisingly short of a back-to-back premiership. They won twenty of twenty two games, one [...]
- AFL Teams – Rd 9, 2013 May 23, 2013
- Best value round of the year May 23, 2013
- Monday Autopsies – AFL Round 8, 2013 May 20, 2013
- West Coast Eagles v North Melbourne – AFL Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- AFL Teams – Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- BigFooty Podcasts – Round 8 2013 May 17, 2013
- Premiership favourites best bets this week May 16, 2013
- AFL Teams Round 7 2013 May 10, 2013
- Round of the year provides extra value May 9, 2013
- No White Knight May 7, 2013
- jenny61_99: Just a small thing - Adelaide actually beat the Bu...
- geekman: Hi guys, what happened to the pre/post game analys...
- Goodo73: So Melbourne played for draft picks... I have to s...
- Andrew Lewis: It does seem more like that with every day that pa...
- bomberman: I was listening to Mark Fine for 2 nights on SEN r...
- Adrian Appleyard: This 2011 survey for the Economist - https://www.e...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: D'oh! It just occurred to me that semi-finals an...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: I hope the AFLPA have the balls to stand up to thi...
- AsItShouldBePlayed: Good article, Jamie. We definitely don't need t...
- arch@M32: Home costs more to buy but it should also sell for...
- AFL House (22)
- Announcements (17)
- Cartoons (21)
- Club News (25)
- Dream Team (2)
- Fantasy Footy (2)
- Featured Posts (16)
- Features (15)
- Footy Betting (35)
- Friday Funny (4)
- Injuries (6)
- Interview (8)
- Ireland (4)
- Lists (16)
- Match Previews (234)
- Match Review Panel (10)
- Match Reviews (238)
- NAB Cup (1)
- National Draft (3)
- Off Topic (7)
- On the Grass (5)
- Opinion (133)
- Predictions (1)
- Press Releases (8)
- Season Review (8)
- Sports Medicine (9)
- Statistics (1)
- Supercoach (2)
- Team News (5)
- Team of the Week (4)
- Team Previews (22)
- Teams (18)
- Technology (3)
- VFL (11)